434209 (Revelation)

Domifitzy
On 9/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, Revelation said:

Hello Everyone, 

The goal is to be aggressive on this account (+/- 33% DD) and would be a wild ride, mea culpa.  

This is important to be in the top 10 and have visibility.
However, if you want conservative, here (+/-5%) https://alparicomp.org/en/invest/pamm/473519/

Would try to reply once/twice a month! 

Mostly focused on creating a sustainable system during trading day. 
You can also ask more questions on the telegram group here for more info.

Kindly add more hours for request processing 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Domifitzy

• Revelation

• Ditrih

• Natali Z

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Управляющий, открывай ролловеры , хочу выйти , пока еще что-то осталось от твоей "суперторговли",надежды что выйдешь из просадки уже нет, месяц только в "-" торгуешь.

Domifitzy

What is going on manager?

• Upvote 1
AlexDevona

Всё? До самого дна идём?

Domifitzy
On 9/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, Revelation said:

Hello Everyone, 

The goal is to be aggressive on this account (+/- 33% DD) and would be a wild ride, mea culpa.  

This is important to be in the top 10 and have visibility.
However, if you want conservative, here (+/-5%) https://alparicomp.org/en/invest/pamm/473519/

Would try to reply once/twice a month! 

Mostly focused on creating a sustainable system during trading day. 
You can also ask more questions on the telegram group here for more info.

If you intend replying once or twice a month I think now is the time to do that. You are sinking the ship, the least you can do now is say something. Give an update 

• Upvote 1
Natali Z

Управляющий, открывай ролловеры , хочу выйти , пока еще что-то осталось от твоей "суперторговли",надежды что выйдешь из просадки уже нет, месяц только в "-" торгуешь.

• Upvote 2
Domifitzy

I hope you've achieved your goal (sinking everyone)? It's very wicked of you not opening rollover to let us free before you drown everything. Instead of focusing on being consistent you were gambling and all about top 10, now not even on top 1,000. Annoying 

AlexDevona

Вот зачем с упорством барана идти до самого дна, когда давно понятно, что счёт уже не спасти?

• Upvote 1
Schrodinger
1 час назад, AlexDevona сказал:

Вот зачем с упорством барана идти до самого дна, когда давно понятно, что счёт уже не спасти?

Наверняка это был уже тильт.

Revelation
On 9/17/2020 at 7:28 PM, Alex_Good said:

Доброго времени суток! Уважаемый управляющий,будьте добры ,проясните ситуацию. У вас всегда отличные результаты,а сейчас такие просадки происходят.Можно узнать на каких валютных парах торговля происходит? Просьба участников чата-не нужно отвечать вместо управляющего. Спасибо.

Good Afternoon every one.

We had a carnage this week, I apologise for the error in Judgement.

A few points.

1. We are going to recover all that was lost. If you invested with us, kindly indicate your account number. We would give special terms until you recover your invested amount.

2. Our trading strategy requires wild swings for the strategy we execute. It is important that we suit our risk appetite to the account. If we are not comfortable, we could invest with the other accounts managed by us - Stealth Wealth and Graditum Ferociter

3. When in doubt,  kindly ask questions politely, and we would venture an also polite answer.

We are here to trade currencies, not insults.

My apologies again, and thank you for staying with us, despite the short term challenges, our dear Investors.

Your questions, pls, sirs!

R. 

Building for the Long Term. 

P.S: Due to the fluctuations of human emotions and the market, we would strive to answer all questions related to Trading, only during weekends. 

However, business offers are welcome. 

Word | Wind | Light | Salt | De 8:18

Vedmedved

Hi guys, I am your investor. I am a beginner investor. This is my first investment. I can say that I gave you my last money. Namely 50 dollars. Now I have 1.90 $ :( help me return my investment please.

Edited by Svxtlana
Ditrih
28.09.2020 в 22:28, Vedmedved сказал:

Hi guys, I am your investor. I am a beginner investor. This is my first investment. I can say that I gave you my last money. Namely 50 dolla

Я тоже пожалел, что вложился в этот памм. Но вовремя соскочил. Зря потратил время. Не опытный был 😄.

Сейчас таких управляющих обхожу стороной.

Edited by Ditrih
  • Upvote 2
Mariya P.

Good afternoon!

I am your investor. What do you mean by special terms? where to send the account number?

SinyanskiiXCIII
26.09.2020 в 18:43, Revelation сказал:

A few points.

1. We are going to recover all that was lost. If you invested with us, kindly indicate your account number. We would give special terms until you recover your invested amount.

2. Our trading strategy requires wild swings for the strategy we execute. It is important that we suit our risk appetite to the account. If we are not comfortable, we could invest with the other accounts managed by us - Stealth Wealth and Graditum Ferociter

3. When in doubt,  kindly ask questions politely, and we would venture an also polite answer.

My apologies again, and thank you for staying with us, despite the short term challenges, our dear Investors.

R. 

P.S: Due to the fluctuations of human emotions and the market, we would strive to answer all questions related to Trading, only during weekends. 

Hello manager! I am your investor. My account number 4381724. I want to receive special conditions that you wrote about earlier ... I hope you will be able to realize your plans, and I would like to continue investing with you further ... I am waiting for your feedback ...

Vedmedved

Hello! I am your investor.  I invested $ 50 in you. After the last drawdown I have 2.62. Give to my account a special conditions to get my investment back.

Edited by Darya_Aderly
Dream
Цитата
Цитата

Hello manager! I am your investor. My account number 4377622. I want to receive special conditions that you wrote about earlier ... I hope you will be able to realize your plans, and I would like to continue investing with you further ... I am waiting for your feedback ...

demien2

1. We are going to recover all that was lost. If you invested with us, kindly indicate your account number.

hi! 

my account - 4374243

what first - recover all that lost? or - give me money for a new term, and then - some times - i will recover all that was lost?

Nagimusha

A few points.

R. 

Hello manager! I am your investor.  I want to receive special conditions that you wrote about earlier ... I hope you will be able to realize your plans, and I would like to continue investing with you further ... I am waiting for your feedback ...

Edited by Darya_Aderly
Ivan1980

я инвестор. 4402285. вложил 53$. какие предложения по возврату?

Ivan1980

Извините.4379863 53$.

Nagimusha

Я инвестор и вложила 100$.

Nagimusha
10.10.2020 в 00:30, Nagimusha сказал:

Я инвестор и вложила 100$.

05.10.2020 в 13:46, Nagimusha сказал:

Hello manager! I am your investor.  I want to receive special conditions that you wrote about earlier ... I hope you will be able to realize your plans, and I would like to continue investing with you further ... I am waiting for your feedback ...

I invested 100$. 

Edited by Darya_Aderly
aris22

Dear manager
If possible, give special conditions for my investment 4387148 500$,, thanks in advance

PeterK
30.09.2020 в 03:22, Ditrih сказал:

Я тоже пожалел, что вложился в этот памм. Но вовремя соскочил. Зря потратил время. Не опытный был 😄.

Сейчас таких управляющих обхожу стороной.

Какие предпочитаешь?)

Ditrih
4 часа назад, PeterK сказал:

Какие предпочитаешь?)

С разумными стопами