Forex Wanderer (_Creature_)

_Creature_

Всем отправил ссылки в Личные сообщения.

Если вы собираетесь охотиться на слонов, не надо сбиваться с пути ради кроликов.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Creature_

• Mohsen Azizzade

• dimtik

• Supermaxinvest

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Нееет, не быстрее, но... заработать)

Профит!  

Принял решение немного увеличить риски и соответственно доходность Forex Wanderer. Пара  спокойнее eurjpy,  откаты чаще. Да и большинство инвесторов зашли сюда, чтоб быстрее заработать. Глоб

Posted Images

_Creature_
1 час назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

If I understand correctly, I have invested my capital in a public offering🙁🙁🙁☹a

If you entered the public offer, then you will exit the account and enter the preferential offer here.

Если вы собираетесь охотиться на слонов, не надо сбиваться с пути ради кроликов.

Mohsen Azizzade

You confuse me. I have deposited the remaining capital in the forex wanderer account in the usual way. Should I have deposited in another way? Where ?!🙈🙈🙈

_Creature_
5 минут назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

You confuse me. I have deposited the remaining capital in the forex wanderer account in the usual way. Should I have deposited in another way? Where ?!🙈🙈🙈

🙈🙈🙈

• Upvote 1

Ann-Lee
30 минут назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

The Manager have sent you the link in the personal message. This link will allow you to invest in this pamm under better conditions. You should now close your existing account, wait till the funds come back and invest them USING THE LINK FROM THE MANAGER THAT HE SENT YOU IN PRIVATE MESSAGE.

• Thanks 1
Mohsen Azizzade

Private message for me? where is it?🙂 I do not see?a

Mohsen Azizzade

My IQ is not that low😅😅😅😅. Where is the personal message or link?🙏🙏🙏oh

Himself

Приветствую,

Тоже не могу написать в личные сообщения. Номер счёта на 4352158 , можно и мне льготную ссылку?

Так же хотел уточнить, Founder планируете наращивать или там можно выводиться уже?

Ann-Lee
1 час назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

Private message for me? where is it?🙂 I do not see?a

I guess you are writing your messages via DISCUSSION tab on pamm page.

Please press the link there:

Снимок.JPG

You will see you private messages at the right top of the page.

Edited by Ann-Lee
  • Thanks 1
Ann-Lee
1 час назад, Himself сказал:

Приветствую,

Тоже не могу написать в личные сообщения. Номер счёта на 4352158 , можно и мне льготную ссылку?

Так же хотел уточнить, Founder планируете наращивать или там можно выводиться уже?

Для того, чтобы писать личные сообщения, нужно написать некоторое (10?) количество публичных сообщений на форуме. Наверное, Управляющий вам сам напишет. 

• Thanks 1
_Creature_
1 час назад, Himself сказал:

Приветствую,

Пока у вас мало сообщений, вы личные сообщения отправлять не можете, а только получать.

Я отправил вам ссылку.

По Founder планирую продолжать торговлю. Сейчас евро растет неадекватно. Чуть переждем.

Mohsen Azizzade

I finally succeeded😅😅😅😅😅😅. You seem to be nervous about my constant questions. Now another question: Will the losses be compensated?a

_Creature_
11 минут назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

I finally succeeded😅😅😅😅😅😅. You seem to be nervous about my constant questions. Now another question: Will the losses be compensated?a

Good thing you did it! Together, we have come to an understanding.

03.06.2020 в 12:30, _Creature_ сказал:

Once again I want to repeat - my money was invested in this PAMM ( Founder ), and for me it’s very rather big. We will recover.

A new account, with trading on another pair, was planned regardless of today's drawdown. However, some organizational issues delayed the discovery.

You can leave money here, you can partially, or transfer everything to a new PAMM account. You decide.

Nr.Pet

4342927 для льготной оферты

Mohsen Azizzade

What do you do if the capital does not increase? You close the account or trade at high risk.a

_Creature_
13 часов назад, Nr.Pet сказал:

4342927 для льготной оферты

Отправил в личное сообщение

_Creature_
3 часа назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

3 часа назад, Mohsen Azizzade сказал:

What do you do if the capital does not increase? You close the account or trade at high risk.a

Что вы делаете, если капитал не увеличивается? Вы закрываете счет или торгуете с высоким риском.

It makes no sense to close the account. An even more wrong action is to increase risks. Usually there is a lull before a storm.
Therefore, I will not fundamentally change anything. I hope that at the same pace we will reach a decent level of profitability.

Нет смысла закрывать счет. Еще более неправильное действие - повышать риски. Обычно затишье бывает перед бурей.
Поэтому ничего кардинально менять не буду. Надеюсь такими же темпами выйдем на достойный уровень доходности.

ikonst

4342927 для льготной оферты

_Creature_
16 минут назад, ikonst сказал:

4342927 для льготной оферты

bonuspuerum

Supermaxinvest

• Downvote 1
_Creature_
2 часа назад, bonuspuerum сказал:

25 минут назад, Supermaxinvest сказал:

Walerii

Добрый вечер!

счет 4314862 на Founder, спасибо

oko701

Нет пока прав на личные сообщения. Мой номер счёта в Founder 4351890 , прошу ссылку на льготную оферту..

den_che