Управляющий: Magnit777

Дата открытия: 02.12.2020

Тип торгового счета: pamm.ecn.mt4

Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4

Валюта депозита: USD

Капитал управляющего: 300 USD

Мониторинг ПАММ-счета

Edited by Darya_Aderly
  • Alpari.. changed the title to Xx USD adamant xX (Magnit777)
  • 1 month later...
SergioVillagio

Доброго времени суток! Встречайте нового инвестора! Удачных торгов и профитов!

mos576010

Hello, how many days a week do you trade for this account?

Magnit777

Здравствуйте! 

Я не торгую по каким-то определенным дням недели. На всех счетах торговля ведется постоянно. На каждом счете есть определенные месячные цели по прибыли, озвучить которые я не могу по правилам форума. При достижении месячной цели торговля на счете останавливается до следующего месяца. В противном случае торговля ведется без остановки. Если в какой-то день на счете не было открытых ордеров, значит на данном счете не было подходящих условий для входа в рынок.

Удачных инвестиций!

Hello! I don't trade on certain days of the week. All accounts are constantly traded. On each account there are certain monthly profit goals, which I can not voice according to the rules of the forum. When the monthly goal is reached, trading on the account stops until the next month. Otherwise, trading is carried out without stopping. If there were no open orders on the account on any given day, it means that there were no suitable conditions for entering the market on this account.

Successful investment!

mos576010

Hello, why did you trade like this today?

I just wanted to give you more capital. You turned down my entire portfolio

Laplide
14.01.2021 в 16:30, Magnit777 сказал:

Здравствуйте! 

Я не торгую по каким-то определенным дням недели. На всех счетах торговля ведется постоянно. На каждом счете есть определенные месячные цели по прибыли, озвучить которые я не могу по правилам форума. При достижении месячной цели торговля на счете останавливается до следующего месяца. В противном случае торговля ведется без остановки. Если в какой-то день на счете не было открытых ордеров, значит на данном счете не было подходящих условий для входа в рынок.

Удачных инвестиций!

Hello! I don't trade on certain days of the week. All accounts are constantly traded. On each account there are certain monthly profit goals, which I can not voice according to the rules of the forum. When the monthly goal is reached, trading on the account stops until the next month. Otherwise, trading is carried out without stopping. If there were no open orders on the account on any given day, it means that there were no suitable conditions for entering the market on this account.

Successful investment!

Уважаемый управляющий. С чем связан резкий слив счета? 

sp2021

Hi! There was a lot of damage today. Can I hope the damage is compensated?

I invested about $ 4,000 in my account.

How long have you been working in Forex?

Thanks

mos576010

Stoplosssssssssss

peyman1988

Пожалуйста, сдерживайте свои эмоции и пока не торгуйте.

JAMAL88

این روند ادامه پیدا میکنه ؟؟

shoaib_sh

after a huge loss Magnit777 just closed the account which is crazy to me!!! I mean why do such thing when you can trade more carefully and get such insane amounts of profit

I made a wrong choice and learned a lesson: always check the history

Magnit777 gave up so easy and I'm sorry about that and obviously I feel bad for losing so much money

I guess trading is just not for everyone

Anyways don't be like Magnit777 and never give up