• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meteorite

• AHBadr

• Mohsen.Khoshnazar

• Krolikccm

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

УУ. Спасибо за (очень) прибыльную неделю! Прибыльной торговли вам и нам!

хмм, при детальном рассмотрении можно обнаружить более интересный момент. управляющий закрыл позиции в понедельник. а уже во вторник вернулся к своей обычной торговле раз неделю по вторникам с профито

Перед инвестированием все конечно посмотрели не только на график, но и на  историю: Управляющий в самом начале открыл 8 счетов и путем переливания сделал +700%. Далее от 700% до 4000% за год

micheii

Добрый день. Подскажите, вы на какой то закономерности торгуете или просто принципиально только по вторникам? На конкретной одной паре или несколько? Если инвестировать только во вторник и выводить на оставшуюся неделю это как то повлияет на стратегию?

• Upvote 1
Mohsen.Khoshnazar

Is this account trustworthy? I plan to invest about $700on this for the next week.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
EXEBET

+50$ от меня на этот вторник вероятно успел...

У Вас счета в архиве почти обнулённые, наверное провели какую то работу над ошибками?

Сразу не посмотрел на счета в архиве. Хочется любоваться прибылью по вторникам, а не как с теми счетами, что в архиве.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
Mohsen.Khoshnazar

It seems the manager is using the martingale method and has opened a position against the trend of gold.

I have never seen such a long position in this account.

• Upvote 1

شما که انقدر خوب و دقیق معامله میکنید چرا حجم را کمی بیشتر نمیکنید تا درصد سود بیشتری بگیرید؟

• Upvote 1
fencer2022

What happened this week? What was the reason for that sharp drop of several hours? Can we say about the change of strategy?

• Upvote 1
AHBadr

On 2022/11/01 I was monitoring the trades. At first, we noticed a loss in 2 trades, each of which was 10%, and the total loss was 20%.

Although it was worrying, but the very important and remarkable thing is the performance of the account manager who uses the stop lost. The most important point of trading is to use the stop lost to preserve our capital. In each trade, the trade was closed after 10% loss. The 20% loss was unfortunate, but I still hoped that the manager would compensate for it in the coming weeks. But incredibly, on the same day, all losses were recovered and we reached the level of +5% profit again.

Thank you very much, I hope your account will remain forever and benefit us. I hope your 6-month account history will become 6 years, 12 years, 18 years and ...

• Upvote 1
Mohsen.Khoshnazar
5 hours ago, fencer2022 said:

What happened this week? What was the reason for that sharp drop of several hours? Can we say about the change of strategy?

The cause of this fall was clear. Using the Martingale method!

Most likely, he always used this method, but since the time between updating the account balance is 1 hour, we did not notice it, but this time it was visible.
If the gold did not return in that day, the account might be destroyed.

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
Meteorite
On 8/30/2022 at 5:52 PM, micheii said:

Добрый день. Подскажите, вы на какой то закономерности торгуете или просто принципиально только по вторникам? На конкретной одной паре или несколько? Если инвестировать только во вторник и выводить на оставшуюся неделю это как то повлияет на стратегию?

First of all, I apologize for answering your messages too late. I hope you will accept my apology for this delay. If you have seen the graph of this account, I have taken all my positions on Tuesdays. I trade based on a strategy that I have spent several years for designing, improving and testing. I never trade several different currency pairs or stock together. At the same time, I trade only one stock or currency pair. I sincerely shake your hand and thank you for choosing this account for investment.

Meteorite
On 9/1/2022 at 8:24 PM, Mohsen.Khoshnazar said:

Is this account trustworthy? I plan to invest about $700on this for the next week.

First of all, I apologize for answering your messages too late. I hope you will accept my apology for this delay.
Yes, this account is trusted. I hope you got the profit you wanted.
I sincerely shake your hand and thank you for choosing this account for investment.

Meteorite
On 10/3/2022 at 10:00 PM, EXEBET said:

+50$ от меня на этот вторник вероятно успел...

У Вас счета в архиве почти обнулённые, наверное провели какую то работу над ошибками?

Сразу не посмотрел на счета в архиве. Хочется любоваться прибылью по вторникам, а не как с теми счетами, что в архиве.

First of all, I apologize for answering your messages too late. I hope you will accept my apology for this delay.

The accounts in the archive are accounts in which I used to trade with another strategy that has very high risk, but in this account, my strategy is different and it is a strategy that I have spent several years for designing, improving and testing. I think that during this time you yourself have come to the conclusion that my trading method in this account is different from my method in those archived accounts.

I sincerely shake your hand and thank you very very much for choosing this account for investment. I hope I can answer your trust well and you will be satisfied with my performance.

Meteorite
On 11/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, 503224 said:

شما که انقدر خوب و دقیق معامله میکنید چرا حجم را کمی بیشتر نمیکنید تا درصد سود بیشتری بگیرید؟

Increase in the volume of positions causes increase in drawdown, which is very difficult for some investors to see and tolerate a high drawdown. My target in this account is not only to make a profit, but to make a profit and low drawdown are some of my targets.

I sincerely shake your hand and thank you very much for choosing this account for investment. I hope I can answer your trust well and you will be satisfied with my performance.

Meteorite
On 11/8/2022 at 12:35 PM, Mohsen.Khoshnazar said:

It seems the manager is using the martingale method and has opened a position against the trend of gold.

I have never seen such a long position in this account.

I sincerely shake your hand and thank you very much for choosing this account for investment. I hope I can answer your trust well and you will be satisfied with my performance.

Edited by Meteorite
Meteorite
On 11/11/2022 at 1:36 PM, fencer2022 said:

No, the strategy has not changed. After that drawdown, the account gained profit as in the previous weeks.

Meteorite
On 11/11/2022 at 5:17 PM, AHBadr said:

On 2022/11/01 I was monitoring the trades. At first, we noticed a loss in 2 trades, each of which was 10%, and the total loss was 20%.

Although it was worrying, but the very important and remarkable thing is the performance of the account manager who uses the stop lost. The most important point of trading is to use the stop lost to preserve our capital. In each trade, the trade was closed after 10% loss. The 20% loss was unfortunate, but I still hoped that the manager would compensate for it in the coming weeks. But incredibly, on the same day, all losses were recovered and we reached the level of +5% profit again.

Thank you very much, I hope your account will remain forever and benefit us. I hope your 6-month account history will become 6 years, 12 years, 18 years and ...

Thank you for the hope and spirit you gave me. Your words and hopes gave me extra motivation to trade.

• 2 weeks later...
Ostorozhny
Цитата

Что это за фейковый вброс? Вот гуглоперевод на русский, если кому надо:

Цитата

01.11.2022 я наблюдал за торгами. Сначала мы заметили убыток в 2-х сделках, каждая из которых составила 10%, а общий убыток составил 20%.

Хотя это было тревожно, но очень важным и замечательным моментом является работа менеджера по работе с клиентами, который использует стоп-лосс. Самый важный момент торговли — использовать стоп-лосс для сохранения нашего капитала. В каждой сделке сделка закрывалась после 10% убытка. Потеря в 20% была досадной, но я все же надеялся, что менеджер компенсирует ее в ближайшие недели. Но невероятно, в тот же день все убытки были восстановлены, и мы снова вышли на уровень +5% прибыли.

Спасибо большое, надеюсь ваш аккаунт останется навсегда и принесет нам пользу. Я надеюсь, что ваша 6-месячная история счета станет 6 лет, 12 лет, 18 лет и ...

Я удивился и проверил эту информацию, поскольку инвестирую в хорошие паммы, а на данном ещё ни одного стоп-лосса не видел.

01.11.22 сделка или сделки были только внутри одного часа, причём никаких 10 или 20% убытков там не было - сразу рост, и всё.

На данном памме "Торговые отчеты для инвесторов недоступны" - так сказано на странице мониторинга. Поэтому увидеть сколько и каких было сделок внутри одного часа невозможно. Но даже если их было несколько, то всё равно убытков 10 или 20% там и близко не было - только рост.

Просмотрел почти всю торговлю в остальные дни, на которых были убытки внутри дня - нигде там стоп-лоссов не видно. Пока не произойдёт выход из просадки, сделки не останавливались.

Если кто-то считает, что здесь были стоп-лоссы, то приведите скриншот часового графика торговли в этот день - я стоп-лоссов не нашёл.

Edited by Ostorozhny
  • Upvote 2
Kirppy

Здесь стоп-лосс 100%. А стратегия такая же как на трастофе, только день другой и риски выше, судя по графику кредитного плеча. Управ пытается повторить славу пэймастера ))

• Upvote 2
Jusefj

Hello dear Meteorite (manager)

Happy Christmas to you

Do you work in Christmas holidays?

Do we invest in this days?

Please inform us of your plans.

• Upvote 1
Teacher.

На каких парах торгуете?

Jusefj

Hello 

We want to invest in MGE, Please inform us about your activity 

• Upvote 1
mzp66

hi, what do you wana to do for this bad last trade? we wait for your good trade thanks .

??

fencer2022

Hello manager, what did not work properly this week, be careful of the complete destruction of the account, calmly and respecting the loss limit, this loss will be compensated, tell us what is going on so that we can trust.

• Upvote 1
Jusefj

Hello manager 

Please trade carefully and respect stop loss.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1
ixorek

Управляющий, после провала 10 января, лучше отсидеться, подождать следующей недели и продолжить потихоньку наверстывать. Боюсь сейчас происходит слив счета.

• Upvote 1