Max Petroff (Petrov Maxim)

pamm

Petrov Maxim
42 минуты назад, tim32 сказал:

if you can't find any good moments, Please be patient you always do a professional job, i don't know what's wrong today.?

Hello! At the moment, the TP for all transactions is set at 1.0845 (EUR/USD). There we will get a good reward for the nerves spent. Transactions have a large volume, so we have such drawdowns today. I am not sure that I will be able to close all transactions tomorrow, most likely it will be next week. Sorry for making you worry, but be sure everything is not as bad as it looks))

• Upvote 1
zzpak

Dear Max Petrov,

What should we do? Is there any hope to compensate for the losses? Or withdraw our money?

• Upvote 1
zzpak

Max Petrov, I hope you bring us back to the good days, we believe in you

• Upvote 1
Petrov Maxim

I closed GBP/USD trades with profit. EUR/USD transactions are still open.

• Upvote 1
Comand

Господин управляющий как наши дела? Мы будем ждать отскока евро? 

• Upvote 1
zzpak
8 hours ago, Comand said:

One of Max Petrov's weaknesses is that when he suffers a loss, he goes offline and does not respond to anyone..

• Upvote 1
Petrov Maxim
17 часов назад, Comand сказал:

Здравствуйте! Наш ТР установлен на уровне 1.09010, я думаю что скоро все сделки закроются с прибылью. Возможно я закрою их в ноль, если не смогу вытянуть до 1.09010.

• Upvote 2
Comand

Нервная выдалась сессия. Спасибо за прибыль) 

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
zzpak

Do you have an open trade on Eur/Usd?

• Upvote 1
Petrov Maxim
1 час назад, zzpak сказал:

Do you have an open trade on Eur/Usd?

Hello! Yes, we have open sales for EUR/USD.

• Upvote 1
spoofer

Dear Max

Is there any hope?

tim32

Hello

Did you closed all the trades, What is the account Situation.?

Ali_forex
On 7/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, spoofer said:

Dear Max

Is there any hope?

Do you hope that the account will be 1400% positive?

• Upvote 2
Ashad

Ну вот еще один. Уже не знаешь куда инвестировать. Все один за другим сливаются.

• Upvote 3
Ali_forex

Unfortunately, the manager realized that he was wrong after 99% negative.

Didn't you notice too late?

• Upvote 4
  • 4 months later...
Petrov Maxim

Доброго времени суток уважаемые инвесторы! Последние сделки по валютным парам выбили меня из рынка. После этого мне понадобилось какое-то время, чтобы сделать работу над ошибками и просто отдохнуть. Торговля была изнурительной и напряжённой. Я приношу свои извинения, тем кто потерял свой депозит инвестируя в мою работу.

Тем не менее, я продолжаю торговлю на данном счёте. Я внёс некоторые изменения в ММ и понизил риски потери средств. 

Всем кто потерял свои средства я начисляю бонус равный размеру потерь. (Артём, тебе тоже))

Однако следует учесть что основной стратегией торговли остаётся Мартингейл. 

Надеюсь на ваше понимание!

• Upvote 1
b.m.z.m
On 11/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, Petrov Maxim said:

Доброго времени суток уважаемые инвесторы! Последние сделки по валютным парам выбили меня из рынка. После этого мне понадобилось какое-то время, чтобы сделать работу над ошибками и просто отдохнуть. Торговля была изнурительной и напряжённой. Я приношу свои извинения, тем кто потерял свой депозит инвестируя в мою работу.

Тем не менее, я продолжаю торговлю на данном счёте. Я внёс некоторые изменения в ММ и понизил риски потери средств. 

Всем кто потерял свои средства я начисляю бонус равный размеру потерь. (Артём, тебе тоже))

Однако следует учесть что основной стратегией торговли остаётся Мартингейл. 

Надеюсь на ваше понимание!

Hello dear Max

I have sent you a private message. please guide me

Thank🙏

• Upvote 3
  • 1 month later...
tim32

I would like to know please how I can contact you for my investment lost and if you well keep Trade With this account I will keep My equity, because you prove to me your trust worthy professional Trader and I will keep support your account I was one of the biggest investors and I will stay.  Account 4675391

• Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
Petrov Maxim
28.12.2023 в 22:39, tim32 сказал:

I would like to know please how I can contact you for my investment lost and if you well keep Trade With this account I will keep My equity, because you prove to me your trust worthy professional Trader and I will keep support your account I was one of the biggest investors and I will stay.  Account 4675391

Hello dear Tim! I am continuing to work on this account. If you continue to be with me, I will give you a bonus equal to the amount of your losses.

• Upvote 1
tim32

Hello Petrov Maxim,

Thank you for your message and for keeping me updated on the progress with my account, and I appreciate your commitment to its success. The offer of a bonus equal to the amount of my losses is certainly motivating., and it demonstrates your commitment to ensuring a positive outcome.

If there are specific actions or information you require from my end to facilitate the process and ensure the bonus?, please feel free to let me know.

Your dedication to addressing my losses and offering this bonus further strengthens my confidence and trust in your expertise.

Best regards,

Tim

• Upvote 2
Petrov Maxim
21.01.2024 в 20:01, tim32 сказал:

Hello Petrov Maxim,

Thank you for your message and for keeping me updated on the progress with my account, and I appreciate your commitment to its success. The offer of a bonus equal to the amount of my losses is certainly motivating., and it demonstrates your commitment to ensuring a positive outcome.

If there are specific actions or information you require from my end to facilitate the process and ensure the bonus?, please feel free to let me know.

Your dedication to addressing my losses and offering this bonus further strengthens my confidence and trust in your expertise.

Best regards,

Tim

Dear Tim! I have credited you with a bonus in the amount of this amount. I hope for your understanding and further cooperation!

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
Urgen
19.11.2023 в 21:49, Petrov Maxim сказал:

Всем кто потерял свои средства я начисляю бонус равный размеру потерь.

Я что то не ощутил бонуса. ???

• 3 weeks later...
Petrov Maxim
22.03.2024 в 00:50, Urgen сказал:

Я что то не ощутил бонуса. ???

Здравствуйте! Укажите пожалуйста номер Вашего инвестиционного счёта на котором Вы понесли убытки.

• Upvote 1