Дата открытия: 04.11.2015

Валюта депозита: USD

Неснижаемый остаток: 1000 USD

Мониторинг ПАММ-портфеля

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • 5 months later...
Mypuk

красивый график доходности тут,зачёт, мне есть к чему стремиться,остальное покажет только время.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Draven

PAMM Managers, send us links to your accounts to our private message box! As Momentum's equity is growing fast, we are always looking for interesting investments.

Max Philips

Great start!

• 2 weeks later...
laxander

About 75% of the depo has been invested into Trustoff?? Great.

In Trustoff we trust. This protfolio makes no sense then if 75% is being invested into just a single high-risk PAMM.

Draven

This Portfolio changes weightings couple of times during week. This week has been bad on a wide range of all listed PAMMs here.

laxander

This Portfolio changes weightings couple of times during week. This week has been bad on a wide range of all listed PAMMs here.

I understand that, but obviously you've given about 75% of the depo to Trustoff yesterday because it is being active mostly on Thursday-Friday. So as a result the entire portfolio on 75% depends now on actions made on Trustoff pamm. Which makes no sense to me as an investor. With a better result I could invest my funds directly to Trustoff, because that way I can better control whether I'd like to get what is left there now or whether I'd like to add something in case I think it will come back.

Anyway I believe that giving a 75% of a depo in any portfolio to a high-risk pamm is a very bad idea and a path to nowhere .

VIK-777

Интересно, какая доля примерно у Trustoff здесь? Судя по просадке бОльшая часть от всего портфеля.. 

% 75 , не меньше.

Edited by VIK-777
Shcherbakov Evgeniy

Порфель по беспросадочным счетам рано или поздно дает сбой =)

Тем, кто ищет легких денег, неизменно приходится платить за привилегию послужить окончательным доказательством того, что в нашем черством мире легких денег просто не бывает.Эдвин Лефевр

Draven

Gentlemen,

the portfolio is usually not weighted that big on only one account. You can easily see that by comparing Trustoff's last half year with Momentum's. The decision to focus on Trustoff this week may not have been the best, but we had our reasons. Last 6 months proof our investment strategy  in general and we will learn from this week.

Beside that: Laxander is right: Everybody with time and knowledge and the reasonable amount of cash can build his own portfolio and save our management fee. All others pay us for saving their time and spending less on the larger PAMM fees for small amounts.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice weekend!

laxander

You haven't removed Trustoff when his losses were close to 0 but now you've decided to step out at Trustoff's bottom. Nice move...

Where is the logic?

Draven

As the professional that you seem to be, judging and rating our moves... Please analyze the marked on mon/tue and yesterday and you will find your answer for sure. :)