MGE (Meteorite)

Mohsen.Khoshnazar
The problem is that this manager, like most other managers, uses the Martingale method. They do not close losing positions. And hope that one day the price will move according to their wishes.
Edited by Mohsen.Khoshnazar
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meteorite

• AHBadr

• Krolikccm

• Mohsen.Khoshnazar

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

УУ. Спасибо за (очень) прибыльную неделю! Прибыльной торговли вам и нам!

хмм, при детальном рассмотрении можно обнаружить более интересный момент. управляющий закрыл позиции в понедельник. а уже во вторник вернулся к своей обычной торговле раз неделю по вторникам с профито

Перед инвестированием все конечно посмотрели не только на график, но и на  историю: Управляющий в самом начале открыл 8 счетов и путем переливания сделал +700%. Далее от 700% до 4000% за год

fencer2022

This manager has not been online at all since December 11, 2022 and does not see our messages at all. He has completely destroyed the account and has not seen and does not apply the comments limit recommendations. Does anyone know how to fix him? Stop before the account is completely destroyed?

The weekly profit of about 4% along with the risk of weekly loss of 40% that was realized this week means that you should think about the strategy of this manager.

• Upvote 2
valdu2001

O que aconteceu no dia 10/01/2023 que a conta ficou negativo mais de 40%?

5 часов назад, fencer2022 сказал:

O lucro semanal de cerca de 4% junto com o risco de perda semanal de 40% que foi realizado esta semana significa que você deve pensar na estratégia deste gerente.

Realmente isto é para quem tem o coração de pedra, pq em um dia a conta ficou negativo mais de 40%

mzp66

very good, just do it right way .thanks

AHBadr

Hello. The market is a wild horse, but you have tamed it. After the 40% drop I was still hopeful and waited and kept my money in your account. Fortunately, all the losses were compensated and the transactions ended with a profit Those who withdraw their money early will suffer losses I have mentioned before that the manager's work is really great And it has brought me a lot of profit Thank you, dear manager

Continue your trade stronger, we support you

• Upvote 1
AHBadr
On 12/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, Ostorozhny said:

Что это за фейковый вброс? Вот гуглоперевод на русский, если кому надо:

Я удивился и проверил эту информацию, поскольку инвестирую в хорошие паммы, а на данном ещё ни одного стоп-лосса не видел.

01.11.22 сделка или сделки были только внутри одного часа, причём никаких 10 или 20% убытков там не было - сразу рост, и всё.

На данном памме "Торговые отчеты для инвесторов недоступны" - так сказано на странице мониторинга. Поэтому увидеть сколько и каких было сделок внутри одного часа невозможно. Но даже если их было несколько, то всё равно убытков 10 или 20% там и близко не было - только рост.

Просмотрел почти всю торговлю в остальные дни, на которых были убытки внутри дня - нигде там стоп-лоссов не видно. Пока не произойдёт выход из просадки, сделки не останавливались.

Если кто-то считает, что здесь были стоп-лоссы, то приведите скриншот часового графика торговли в этот день - я стоп-лоссов не нашёл.

Hi dear.

friend I am sorry that I am using Google translator and probably the correct wording is not used.

You see the daily yield, that is, the number obtained at the end of the day For example, this manager generates 5% profit on trading days Now, if at the beginning of the day a transaction is associated with a -10% loss, but at the end of the night a transaction is associated with a +15% profit, you will see a +5% return for the day.

Whereas, if you were to see the return in the evening, you would see a loss of -10%

I look at the site several times a day and I am aware of the details of profit and loss

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
exactw-

Почему такая жадная оферта на мартингейле?

• Upvote 1
Trader-San
33 минуты назад, exactw- сказал:

Почему такая жадная оферта на мартингейле?

ну так несут же денежки. почему бы и нет.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
cyhr8wt

Hello . dear manager Excuse me, can you introduce me to your trading strategy?

Edited by Capman
  • 2 weeks later...
Mr_Parvaresh

Hi dear,  be careful please,  we trust in you. 

rezaa20001000
On 5/24/2022 at 8:16 AM, pamm said:

Название ПАММ-счета: MGE

Номер ПАММ-счета: 521790

Управляющий: Meteorite

Дата открытия: 24.05.2022

Тип торгового счета: pamm.ecn.mt4

Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4

Валюта депозита: USD

Капитал управляющего: 300 USD

Мониторинг ПАММ-счет

What is the loss limit in your method?

Thankful.

Viza
15 часов назад, rezaa20001000 сказал:

What is the loss limit in your method? Thankful.

Click a button declaration and look.

Edited by Viza
  • Upvote 1
shayantrader

Hi manager i wait for your profit  

Гео

Thank you manager for handling the situation!

Edited by Capman
  • 2 weeks later...
kAPuchino

УУ. Спасибо за (очень) прибыльную неделю!

Прибыльной торговли вам и нам!

Edited by kAPuchino
  • Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...
farhoudk

Hi.

Please shorten the process time to deposit and withdraw requests to one hour.

Processing requests once in a day is too long.

Many thanks.

• Upvote 2
zzpak

Does anyone want to answer for these losses?

• Upvote 1
Viza

Спокойствие...человек трудится , ненадо паниковать. Этот управляющий зарекомендовал себя как ответственный человек. Мало ли что могло  случиться.  Вера и надежда умирают последними. Они ещё живы.😎

• Upvote 1
zzpak
1 hour ago, Viza said:

Спокойствие...человек трудится , ненадо паниковать. Этот управляющий зарекомендовал себя как ответственный человек. Мало ли что могло  случиться.  Вера и надежда умирают последними. Они ещё живы.😎

Я потерял более 50% своего капитала, менеджер разрешил ежедневное снятие средств, на что я могу надеяться?  Менеджер настолько небрежен, что даже не выходит в интернет, чтобы дать объяснение

• Upvote 1
zzpak

Friends, do you agree to withdraw our money?

• Upvote 1
AHBadr

Hi Sir

we trust you

So far, the situation has not been this difficult. I pray to God to help you

I put a lot of money in your account to buy a car

😍😍😍

• Upvote 1
AHBadr
On 5/18/2023 at 10:40 PM, zzpak said:

Friends, do you agree to withdraw our money?

This work is associated with a lot of risk

1.If you take the money and the manager can recover the loss and make a profit, how much time will it take to recover the 50% loss?

2.To compensate, the manager has to make a higher stake and use more margin, and this brings the risk of the account becoming zero

• Upvote 1
Sterkh

Управляющий, разъясните пожалуйста: почему заявка на вывод средств, поданная 18.05.23, была исполнена не 19.05.23 в 8:00, а только через 12 часов в 20:00?

• Upvote 1
LuCKy500

Ну вот, торговля остановлена, позиции закрыты и управляющий зафиксировал убыток в 37%. Минимум 3 месяца на восставновление, если повезет. Хорошо это или плохо, покажет время

• Upvote 1
LuCKy500

хмм, при детальном рассмотрении можно обнаружить более интересный момент. управляющий закрыл позиции в понедельник. а уже во вторник вернулся к своей обычной торговле раз неделю по вторникам с профитом в 3-4%.  И к среде их закрыл с профитом.

Edited by LuCKy500
  • Upvote 2